PARTNER Community Advisory Group
The Community Advisory Group (CAG) provides expert advice and recommendations to the PARTNER Network Advisory Committee to support decisions about the inclusion of trials in the Network. It is responsible for providing a consumer and community perspective when reviewing requests for trials to be conducted within the PARTNER Network. The CAG supports other activities through collaboration with our National Office. This might include the development and review of activities that connect PARTNER, its work, and the results of support trials with the community.
What does being a member of the Community Advisory Group involve?
- Our CAG is a national group of up to 16 community members who represent a diverse range of geographic locations, health conditions and lived experience of the Australian healthcare system.
- Members join up for 1-year and are able to be reappointed for longer.
- The group meets at least 3 times per year via Zoom/videoconference.
- Two members of the group lead the meetings as Co-Chairs and represent the CAG on the PARTNER Advisory Committee.
- Members are also invited to other voluntary events that they may be interested in providing consumer input on such as a workshop to develop a new research idea, join a research project as a Community Investigator, or promote the PARTNER Network at a local community event.
- All members of the Community Advisory Group will be reimbursed for their time attending meetings, reviewing meeting papers or research proposals and where appropriate any costs related to travel.
Interested in joining our CAG?
PARTNER Community Advisory Group Expression of Interest
Expression of Interest application for the PARTNER Network Community Advisory Group